An invigorating, flowing style of yoga through traditional yoga poses, that harmonises breath and movement to give strength, grace and freedom.
- improves flexibility and muscle strength
- detoxes and energises
- improves mood and happiness
Join me for live yoga classes every week from the comfort of your own home, keep your practise moving when you are unable to get to a public class, studio or gym.
- x2 LauraYoga live classes a week, via ZOOM
- unlimited online access to watch all classes back anytime
- part of a private group with extra short flow and meditation videos
Family yoga is a fun, flowing class for everyone to play and bond naturally, positively and mindfully through yoga movement. Exploring breath, acro yoga, massage, meditation and relaxation.
- fun and playful connection as a family
- great bonding
- lots of giggling
Childrens yoga is a fun and creative way for children to learn to use their bodies in a healthy way. With stories and games in a non-competitive environment, children will learn the wonder that is yoga.
- develops body awareness and coordination
- builds concentration and calm
- increases confidence and self-esteem
YOGA Birthday parties are fun for everyone! During their YOGA party, children will learn yoga poses, move to music, play yoga games, be creative with their friends, and have some all important relaxation and quiet time at the end.
- birthday child receives a special yoga gift
- all children receive a certificate and paper yoga party bag
- themed and craft options
Yoga can play a wonderful role in enhancing your pregnancy, reduce anxiety and prepare you for child birth. Yoga as a new mum is an invigorating but gentle way to get back into shape without needing a babysitter. Bring your new bub along for some mamma-baby bonding.
- rejuvenates the mind and increases energy
- provides an opportunity to connect with other mums
- strengthens the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles