A few of my faves! Inspiring and trusted websites, yogis and studios around the world (and some other bits worth taking a look at)!
UK Yogis and Studios
- The Space – Fab little studio in my home town, wooden beams and serenity…Love!
- LaurenYoga – A fab yoga teacher based in Surrey and London – I did prenatal and postnatal yoga classes with Lauren
- Apple Yoga – An inspirational yogini
- Cosmic Kids – Great in all things kids yoga – I did my Kids Teacher Training course with them
- Freedom Yoga – A great yogini with classes in South Buckinghamshire.
- Yoga Alliance UK – Membership Organisation for Yoga Teachers and Trainees, Yoga Schools and great hub-bub of information
- Steffy White Yoga – Instagram yogini crush
- YogaVenue Oxford – Great Studio, great workshops
Australian Yogis and Studios
- Byron Yoga – Where I did my 200hr Teacher Training!
- Agoy Yoga – Will always hold a special place in my heart
- Yoga Synergy – Amazing Yoga down in Sydney with the inspiration Simon Borg Olivier
- Tamara Yoga – Great Studio in Perth, its just so beautiful!!
- Bliss Baby – Yoga for Women, I did my Pre and Post Natal Yoga Teacher Training online with them!
- Yoga Australia – The National Association for Australian Yoga Teachers from all traditions and styles
Bali Yoga Studios
Yoga, Yoga, Yoga
- Teachasana – A great resource for yoga teachers, by yoga teachers!!
- Yoga Journal – More than you could ever wish to read about yoga!
- Live Yoga Life – A great online yoga studio
- Sadie Nardini – Another fab yogini with a great wellbeing website and the founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga
- Sweaty Betty – As an ex-Betty employee, I still live in there clothes (13 years down the line)
- Divine Goddess – Be careful, there stuff is Beaoootiful!!!
- Lululemon – Doing more than just making kick ass’ yoga clothing!
- Surf Maroc – Want fab surfing and fab yoga in an idyllic Moroccan setting
- Moleskine – Just cos I love em’ (check out there Wellness Journal, perfect for creative yogini’s )
- Satya Jewellery – Blending spiritual symbols and sacred meanings, this jewellery is beautiful, be warned you will want it all!!
- MADE – Gorgeous fair-trade jewellery, who says fashion isn’t fair!
- SOKO Kenya – Friends of friends, making a difference!
- Daily cup of Yoga – An online yoga universe