A dynamic, invigorating, flowing style of yoga through traditional yoga poses, that harmonises breath and movement to give strength, grace and freedom.
- improves flexibility and muscle strength
- detoxes and re-energises
- makes you happier
Yoga can play a wonderful role in enhancing your pregnancy, prepare you for labour, empower you as a soon-to-be-mum and most importantly allow you to enjoy this precious time.
- increase your energy
- strengthens birthing muscles and breathing techniques
- reduces anxiety
Childrens yoga is a fun and creative way for children to learn to use their bodies in a healthy way. With stories and games in a non-competitive environment, children will learn the wonder that is yoga.
- develops body awareness and coordination
- builds concentration
- increases confidence and self-esteem
Practising yoga as a new mum is an invigorating but gentle way to get back into shape without needing a babysitter. Bring your new bub along for some mamma-baby bonding.
- strengthens the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- rejuvenates the mind and increases energy
- provides an opportunity to connect with other mums